Zachary Levi Backs Trump After RFK Jr.'s Exit: 'He’s the One to Get Us There!'

0

Zachary Levi publicly endorsed Donald Trump for president on Saturday, following his earlier support for RFK Jr.

Zachary Levi Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

During a speech at a Trump rally in Michigan, the Shazam actor explained his political stance. "I won’t take much time, but I wanted to provide some context on why Shazam is here discussing these topics,” Levi shared.

“I grew up in a Christian conservative family. My parents were Kennedy Democrats who became Reagan Republicans. They instilled in me a healthy distrust of both government and unchecked industries."

Levi had been an active supporter of RFK Jr.'s presidential campaign throughout the summer, even calling him "the best candidate we’ve had in a long time." However, Kennedy ended his run late last month.

Reflecting on his RFK Jr. endorsement, Levi said, "For a long time, I searched for a politician who aligned with my values. This year, I found Bobby Kennedy, and I thought, ‘This guy is the real deal.’

In an ideal world, I would have voted for him. But we don’t live in an ideal world. We live in a broken one, where our country has been taken over by those leading us toward disaster. And we need to stop that.”

He added, “We’re here to ensure we reclaim this country, make it great again, and restore its health. I stand with Bobby, Tulsi, and everyone else supporting President Trump. Of the two options we have, and there are only two, I believe Donald Trump is the one who can lead us there. He’ll succeed with the backing, wisdom, and fight of people like Robert Kennedy Jr. and former representative Tulsi Gabbard."

In addition to his role as the lead in Shazam! and Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Levi voiced Flynn Ryder in 2010’s Tangled and will feature in the upcoming film Harold and the Purple Crayon.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top